STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All services provided by UBE Analytical laboratories are exclusively limited to the terms and conditions stated herein, unless otherwise agreed to in a formal written contract.
- Confidentiality: All services, analyses, results and reports are mutually confidential. Confidential client information is held in strict confidence. No references to the services, the analyses, the results, UBE Analytical Laboratories or USA Universe Bioengineering Inc. in any form of advertising, new release or other public announcement may be made without prior written consent of UBE analytical laboratories and USA Universe Bioengineering Inc.
- Sample Retention: All samples submitted for analysis will be retained for 30 days in storage after completion of analysis report. For extend sample retention, the customer must make specific arrangement prior to or at the time of sample submission.
- Pricing: Prices are based on a single sample submission. Rush samples (less than 10 working days) are subject to additional charges. Discounts can be applied to multiple samples (10+) submitted at once.
- Payment Term: Terms are net 30 days from the invoice date. Prepayment is required for First Time Clients prior to releasing results. A monthly service charge of 1.5% may be added to any unpaid balances. Delinquent accounts may be served on a C.O.D. basis.
- PCR system is reliable and approved by AOAC to use as a screening, but not a confirmation, method for certain pathogens. In GMOs testing, if DNA cannot be detected in sample(s) with our "in house" PCR protocol, the sample(s) will be declared as "no DNA detected".
- Quality Assurance: UBE Analytical Laboratories performed all services in accordance with the UBE Analytical Laboratories Quality Assurance Policy. The customer must notify UBE Analytical Laboratories of specific documentation requirements prior to the start of any services.
- Liability: The total liability of UBE Analytical Laboratories to customer arising out of or in connection with the service performed shall not exceed the invoiced amount for said service. The foregoing shall apply notwithstanding any provision to the contrary in any customer purchase order or other order for work issued.
- Warranty: UBE Analytical Laboratories will perform the service, within the limits prescribed by the customer, in a manner consistent with the level of care and skill ordinarily exercised by analytical laboratory currently practicing under similar conditions and circumstances and performing similar services. Warranty is limited to the accuracy of analyses of samples as received. All other warranties, express or implied, including the condition, fitness, or merchantability for a particular purpose of any services, analyses, or results, are excluded.